Sometimes I feel like starting out with a bit of what I’m writing:
“Oh, pepperpot. Haven’t you figured out yet that you can’t turn human emotional responses into an equation?”
“It’s not an equation. It would more accurately be described as an evolving algorithm. Nevertheless, you are upset, and I am the cause.”
Is T’Pol the cause of Trip’s upset (or is she wrong about him being upset in the first place?)
Maybe. Maybe not. More writing is required…
oh, and btw, the standard disclaimer applies: I don’t own them; I make no money from them.
Except the last few days have been more about homeschool and resume stuff. Fortunately, I’m moving along with those, so I should have a few days left at the end of the month for focusing on other goals.
Only goals I’ve interacted with this round appear in this update. For my full goals lists, click the links:
- The IDIC Romance: Finish the Word-High July stories for “Mutually Acceptable”. 29/31 in progress. 2,484 new words, and finally getting to the meat of story 29!
The Star Trek Chronology Project: View 13/26 Season 2 of Star Trek: The Original Series;Episodes/clips of Enterprise as needed for story creation/revision. 29/79 TOS episodes viewed; 5/13 for goal. “Amok Time” – my favorite episode, because it creates the integral conflict in the Vulcan species.
- Blog/Website Transition: Adapt and keep to regular posting schedule. Answer comments, and return visits at least twice weekly. Share all new posts to website; learn how to use galleries. Add relevant content to pages. Aim for soft reveal at end of September. Comments; 1/2.
- ROW80: Keep sponsor duties up-to-date. Posted update; visited everyone.
- Develop a rough, rational rhythm for visiting blogs and hop participants. Getting there ASAP seems to be much better for me than waiting, because there are always Other Things to do and….oh, SHINY!
- Maintain email Inbox below 123 messages. Under 30!
Homeschool Administration: Complete all overdue and pending paperwork, testing, etc, and submit overdue materials. Draft, revise, and submit 2016-2017 IHIPs by August 5. Lise’s overdue third quarter report revision; section 9/14 complete.
My beloveds: One on one time with each, doing something of value to us both, each week. Canoodling, Hamilton, chatting, write-in; Minecraft club at homeschool co-op, shopping.
Continue planning/ attending outings (personal and family) as desired. Write-in with my boy; homeschool group’s Minecraft club and GameStop with LiseTuesday afternoon.
NNWM local group: Interact regularly, in person and online; participate actively in critique group, reviewing, and beta reading. Went to write in. Potential beta-read author wasn’t looking for my style of beta; goal deleted. No new critiques submitted.
Write in Abundance and #onegoodcup journals, and meditate for at least five minutes five times each week. Journals: 2/5; Meditation: 1/5 (plus a 2 minute session.)
Get a cumulative total of at least 45 minutes moderate physical activity 5 days weekly, 60 minutes thrice weekly, and more strenuous activities for at least an hour five times monthly. 3/5 moderate (45 minutes);1/3 moderate (60 minutes); 1/5 strenuous.
Leaps of Faith:
Complete resets/reorganizations in study and family room. 27 Thing Fling in the study.
Update my Accomplice’s cover letter and resume. Help him in his online job search. Done with the resume and cover letter, unless he wants anything tweaked for specific opportunities.