Happy Sunday to you! Here, the sun is making truth of the day, and, after 3 hours of PBS documentary indulgence (snub-nosed monkeys on Nature; bioluminescence on Nova; and the Western front of the Civil War), the house has settled into a quiet time, and I’m here to account for my last few days.
I’ve also had an epiphany or two, resulting in some new goals (offset in the list to differentiate them from existing goals), and more I’m contemplating and fine-tuning in my mind. Those will likely make an appearance by next Sunday, because, by then, I’ll have better settled back into a more typical flow after the intense marathon of preparing my short story for contest submission.
We’re not a football family, so the Super Bowl will happen without us. I’ll be going to my weekly write-in with our local NaNoWriMo group this evening, and my Accomplice, whose restaurant has no television, has an extra night off. He’s probably going to enjoy a few movies, or more documentaries.
But, before all that, comes an update. =)
Foul Deeds Will Rise: Trueborn Weft Series #2: Complete through Scene 38. Scene 34/50 in progress.
The IDIC Romance: Complete plot/pinch points for 25 stories. 1/25 complete (A). Reread information for B post.
The IDIC Romance: Reread “Slow Jazz Awakening” hard copy and notate; adapt revision plan as needed; write revised draft – 16 short scenes. Draft 2.5 rewrite of Scene 4/16 complete.
Revise, post, and initiate new blogging schedule; keep all posts current. Beginning Wednesday, all posts on time. Experimenting with new schedule.
Keep up with all current blog comments and visits, at least twice weekly.. Goal change pending. Answered some.
ROW80: Keep visits and updates current; draft, revise, and submit Round One Sponsor Post before January 10. Back on track here.
Change one thing weekly in my blog layout. Haven’t resumed yet; likely this week.
Maintain email at under 99 messages; clear Archives folder. Better than it might have been; still room for improvement.
- Homeschool Administration: Complete all pending paperwork. Draft IHIPs and attend to district’s Peer Review issue;create 2015-2016 Flickr portfolios for both kids, and begin adding to them. Sciences section complete; Social Studies: Patriotism and Citizenship; U.S. History; and U.S. Government; and Economics.
- Continue decluttering/beautification projects; in home and/or yard, five days weekly. Continue making improvements to our home and our quality of life. General maintenance; organization; decluttering, firewood.
Go through all online subscriptions; cancel those we no longer need; at least one each week.
Continue planning/ attending outings (personal and family) as desired. Write-in for me. Breakfast out with Annalise; plans with Jeremiah. Tentative plans to visit NJ friends in April.
- NNWM local group: Attend write-ins regularly, and check in on the Facebook group as inspired. Read and critique both projects I’ve been hanging onto; submit and critique weekly for our small crit group, which is brand-new this year! Attended write-in;submitted beginning of “Slow Jazz”; completed crits for this week..
Complete Stained Snow beta read. Chapter 28/28 submitted to author. That’s a wrap – and I can’t wait to see the finished product! =)
- My beloveds: One on one time with each, doing something of value to us both, each week. Yes. Outings; reading aloud; walks; conversation; canoodling.
- Complete 6 pending book reviews. Set aside for another week or so.
Write in Abundance, Intentions, and #onegoodcup journals seven times each week. Meditate seven times weekly, including one eating meditation. Explore one new meditative practice. Finally got back to journaling and meditation on Thursday. 3/7. Getting back into this.
Tai chi practice: One class and one at-home practice each week.
- Focus on sprints of activity daily (hometending, dancing, tai chi, walking, whatever), and more strenuous activities I enjoy, like swimming and hiking twice monthly. Write twice-monthly health-centered blog posts. Good on the daily moving sprints: walks and hometending. Strenuous activity: 1 /2 carrying firewood.
Leaps of Faith:
Fan fiction stuff: Polish “Mission: Accomplished”, and “Scavenger Hunt”, and offer at Triaxian Silk.
Finish reading Revision and Self-Editing for Publication by James Scott Bell. I started this on a whim this week; liking it enough to make a goal of it. 9% complete.