Honestly, I’ve made good progress this session. It’s just that having my Lenovo back has meant that, rather than focusing on the writing I’d been intending to make my primary goal. There are other projects I can do far more easily, now, and I’ve been playing catch-up as I relearn my machine.
As a result, I got a thing or two crossed off the list, a few new things started, and more than a few moved forward.
I also had some lovely connection with my beloveds, and at least one creative indulgence for myself.
This is already, the penultimate update! I’ll have a final assessment on my Round 4 goals available on the 24th, a day after my final ROW80 update on the 23rd.
For all who are celebrating – whatever you are celebrating, may the Solstice find you merrily greeting the longer days to come…
Dona Nobis Pacem.
Foul Deeds Will Rise: Trueborn Weft Series #2: Complete this draft. Reread original Scenes 26-29. Scene 30/50 drafted. 2,912 new words – more than either of the previous sessions,all on Wednesday!
The IDIC Romance: Complete note-taking process for 26 stories. Completed notes for F–M; 13/26; halfway done.
The IDIC Romance: Using existing notes (once complete); create a revision plan for “Slow Jazz Awakening” (the lynchpin of my Trip/T’Pol shipping fan fiction); write revised draft; 16 short scenes. (Download all relevant OneDrive files to assess my current status for this project.) Pre-planning revision notes complete for 7/16 scenes.
“Peach Liqueur Love”: Complete steps 2 and 3 of Sarah Selecky’s Deep Revision process; rewrite in preparation for steps 4 and 5.
Publish all regular features posts; scheduling ahead where possible. Revise and initiate new blogging schedule; complete special December treat. #8sunday and Thursday/Friday Advent posts scheduled in advance; all other posts current.
Catch up all blog comments and visits. I caught up with all current comments on Friday, thanks to my Lenovo, which makes it a breeze!
ROW80: Keep visits and updates current. I caught up on all of these, and more, on Wednesday night.
- Maintain at under 99 messages; clear Archives folder. Cleared a few items from the archives. Cleared Inbox; cleared a few dozen from Archives.
- Homeschool Administration: Complete all pending paperwork. Draft IHIPs and attend to district’s Peer Review issue;create 2015-2016 Flickr portfolios for both kids, and begin adding to them. Reread requirements for grade 9-12 IHIP – the boy already does well above those minimums! English and Mathematics sections complete, Uploaded images captured last week to OneDrive, in preparation for creating Flickr albums for them.
- Get computer repaired!
- Continue decluttering/beautification projects; in home and/or yard, five days weekly. Continue making improvements to our home and our quality of life. 7/5; moderate.
- Reset my study bulletin board with Pending/Drafting/ Simmering/Revision/Finishing categories. Board is finished!
Continue planning/ attending outings and events as desired. Plans in the works for a girls’ day after Annalise’s next doctors’ appointment. We’ll be buying her winter boots, and lunching out.
- NNWM local group: Attend write-ins regularly, and check in on the Facebook and Twitter groups as inspired. Read and critique both projects I’ve been hanging onto. Attended write-in; small and informal group.
Complete the two beta reads I’ve had waaay too long. Beta #2 complete through Chapter Four (p15/121).
- My beloveds: One on one time with each, doing something of value to us both, each week. Cuddles, conversation, cooking, lunch,an outing, television, and couples’ time.
- Complete 7 pending book reviews.
Write in Abundance,Intentions, and #onegoodcup journals seven times each week. Meditate seven times weekly, including one eating meditation. Explore one new meditative practice. 7/7 for journaling; 7/7 meditation. Missed Tuesday; but caught up by journaling and meditating twice on Wednesday.
T’ai chi practice: at home three times; class once or twice a week. Continue reading The Tai Chi Directory.
- Make time for physical activity five days a week; Evaluate how I’m approaching them, in preparation for 2016. 5/5; walking; hometending; shopping.
Leaps of Faith:
Poetry Chapbooks: Categorize poems roughly for 2016 development.
Website/Business blog: Come to a decision for 2016 before WP renewal time; research self-hosting. Talked with my Accomplice about my plans.
Fan fiction stuff: Polish “Mission: Accomplished”, and “Scavenger Hunt”, and offer on Ad Astra. http://adastrafanfic.com/ The last snippet of “Mission” will appear on Sunday, after which I will begin commenting and interacting on the site while I polish these little fluffy bits of slightly more than slightly naughty fun!
Self-publishing: Finish reading The Indie Author Power Pack.