ROW80 Round Two will be officially “put to bed”
less than 24 hours from now.
Spring has shifted into summer….
is your garden blooming, literally, literarily, or figuratively?
Are the weeds choking out the healthy growth?
Did time get away from you, leaving you with seeds galore,
but nothing actually sprouting?
I’ve had a productive round. I didn’t finish everything on my list, but, then, I prefer having options that allow me to be flexible more than I love be able to say, “I finished everything on my to-do list!” I’ve made some solid progress, and I’ve learned things. So, for me, that’s a definite win!
Since I set monthly goals this round, you’ll notice that my Next Up heading is still here – I’ve got June left. If you want to know how the rest of my month pans out, check back on Monday for my Ready. Set. WRITE! Update.
Because I like to keep my posting rhythm:
Sunday, June 27: Round Two progress.
Wednesday, July 1: 2015 progress.
Sunday, July 5: Round 3 goals.
Monday, July 6: Round Three Starts!
And now – My Final ROW80 Round Two 2015 update!
The Big Scoop is at Second Serving Sunday.
My 2015 goals.
Goal attained (for the session, or the round) =
blue with overstrike.
Goal in progress (for the session or the round) = green.
Goal-in-waiting (for the round) = red.
Continue Kifo Island Chronicles Series:
- Generations (KIC #2): Complete rough draft during JuNoWriMo, aim for one scene/day average. Scene 15/24 in progress. 40,758/~60,000 words. JuNo word count: 35,158/50,000. A little behind due to weekend travel; but gathering steam to finish this draft… Next up: Continue on….and finish, not worrying about scenes per day; just writing.
- Sea Changes (KIC#3): Complete all planning and plotting; ready to go when Generations is complete. Nothing new this session. Next up: Complete plotting and setup by the end of June.
- Compile 2015 Story A Day May stories with existing The IDIC Romance stories, in chronological order. Nothing new this session. Next up: Compile new #STaD stories chronologically into existing IDIC Romance Scrivener file; fix errors in 2014 story layout.
Trueborn Weft Series:
- Plan/plot Foul Deeds Will Rise using The Snowflake Method, in time for July CampNaNoWriMo. Nothing new this session. Next up: Assign and develop main characters; reread and begin next plotting step.
Complete revisions for “Slow Jazz Awakening” using Rock Your Revisions, and submit. Scene 12/16 notes complete. Organic adaptations to general to-do list for next revision pass. Next up: Continue rereading scenes and creating detailed revision notes; create revision pass plan. Finish notes by end of month.
Complete all sponsor visits on time;visit 3 other blog hop and challenge participants each day, on average. Finished sponsor visits; fairly on par with blog hop visits. Next up: Continue; focus on the weekly hops; I’ve fallen down on these…
- Clean up/update blog sidebar. Two new widgets added; three widgets deleted; several rearranged. Next up: continue until I’m satisfied with the status of the widgets in my life. =)
- Continue with hometending. At least 5 days weekly; include decluttering and yard projects minimum of 3 days. 3/5 days; 1/3 yard/declutter. Mowing; packing and un, laundry and a bit of general tidying. Next up: Keep on keepin’ on.
- Homeschool Paperwork:
Order/administer/submit Annalise’s test by July 31; complete and submit third quarter reports for both children by June 15; submit Letters of Intent to Homeschool by July 1.Letters of Intent submitted. Next up: Submit Annalise’s test for scoring; create Jeremiah’s Peer Review form by month’s end.
- Catch up Email. Dealt with first actionable item; moving toward that mythical 2,500 mark…. Next up: More. I’ve got a long way to go. Finish the weeding and answer all actionable items by the end of the month.
- Scan, save, and organize Arizona Photos. Nothing new this session. Next up: Rehoming, wiping, scanning, organizing.
Continue one-on-one time with all beloveds; onlineand in-person writerly socialization; time with friends; social media.Time with my three live-in beloveds, and dear friends.Some blogs visited and comments answered. Next up: More. Expand and extend in ways that feel natural and challenge without forcing. Try two new things each week. 2/2Art All Night – the next morning!) in Trenton, NJ with Jim Woodman and the girls. Much more peaceful than Saturday night. So much so that I was able to relax, and not get stressed as leaving time approached with all its uncertainty and tangled emotion….for the first time ever! Next up….some more new things.
- Continue physical activity and exercise – 5 times/week at minimum. 3/5; 2 walks (and the art festival); hometending; and mowing. Next up: More moving; more tending; more exercise; more t’ai chi.
- Attend t’ai chi once to twice weekly. One at-home practice move per week. This week’s move: Cloud Hands. Nothing this session – sleep schedule off, and very tired.
- Meditate/Intentions journal thrice weekly. 1/3: Meditation,1/3: Intentions Journal exploration and writing. Next up: Keep on with these.
Adding in, because I forgot to list it with my June goals…
Enjoy#onegoodcup daily.So far, so good. Every day, in a variety of ways. 3/7 for the week.
Click the icon to enter the blog hop and ROW away!