Have you ever read a blogpost that was written on the deck of a pool, on a warm and breezy Sunday evening, while four young best friends, ages 9 through 13, played in the pool?
Well, if you haven’t, and you’d like to, read on…you can fill in the splashes and laughter, and general silliness (and a little crankiness, because it’s the winding-down part of a long and busy four days of art, play, swimming, talk, and fun. Oh, and not much sleep…
So there’s an air of sadness at the impending parting, and then a long drive home, which will last longer (at least five hours), than any of us might like…
And then, three of us, will be home again…
But, before that, it’s time for….
My Penultimate Round Two 2015 ROW80 update (now, doesn’t that sound grand?)!
- The Big Scoop on what I’ve been up to this week is at Second Serving Sunday.
- My updated Round 2 goals
- 2015 goals.
- Ready. Set. Write! Week 2.
Goal attained (for the session, or the round) = blue with overstrike.
Goal in progress (for the session or the round) = green.
Goal-in-waiting (for the round) = red.
Continue Kifo Island Chronicles Series:
- Generations (KIC #2): Complete rough draft during JuNoWriMo, aim for one scene/day average.
14/24 scenes complete. 38,791/~60,000 words. JuNo word count: 33,173/50,000.Next up: Continue on….and finish, not worrying about scenes per day; just writing.
- Sea Changes (KIC#3): Complete all planning and plotting; ready to go when Generations is complete.
Fleshed out goal/ motivation/ conflict/ disaster for Scene 4/24;summary for 3/24. 2/24 Cheat Sheets/ Scrivener scenes set up.Next up: Complete plotting and setup by the end of round.
- Compile 2015 Story A Day May stories with existing The IDIC Romance stories, in chronological order;
create notes and explorations for future story ideas as inspired; write one sentence ideas for A-Z 2016 potential topics; Prompt links added to IDIC page.Next up: Compile new #STaD stories chronologically into existing IDIC Romance Scrivener file; fix errors in 2014 story layout.
Trueborn Weft Series:
- Plan/plot Foul Deeds Will Rise using The Snowflake Method, in time for July CampNaNoWriMo.
Assigned characters; completed 1 /4 character development sheets.Next up: Assign and develop main characters; reread and begin next plotting step.
Complete revisions for “Slow Jazz Awakening” using Rock Your Revisions and submit. Scene 12/16 in progress. Organic adaptations to general to-do list for next revision pass. Next up: Continue rereading scenes and creating detailed revision notes; create revision pass plan.
Complete all sponsor visits on time;visit 3 other blog hop and challenge participants each day, on average. Blog visits suffered due to actual visit to out-of-state friends.
- Clean up/update blog sidebar.
Added a hit counter and Blogs I Follow menu.
- Continue with hometending. At least 5 days weekly; include decluttering and yard projects minimum of 3 days. 3/5 days;2/3 yard/declutter.
Weeding and mowing; hometending.Next up: Resuming this goal, beginning Monday.
- Homeschool Paperwork: Order/administer Annalise’s test by July 31; complete and submit third quarter reports for both children by June 15; submit Letters of Intent to Homeschool by July 1. Nothing this session. Next up: Submit Annalise’s test for scoring (next week, after a weekend off); write and submit Letters of Intent.
- Catch up Email. More weeding and deleting. Under 3,000, and a few actionable items to deal with this week… Next up: More. I’ve got a long way to go.
- Scan, save, and organize Arizona Photos: Nothing new this session. will finish next week. Next up: Rehoming, wiping, scanning, organizing.
- Continue one-on-one time with all beloveds; online and in-person writerly socialization; time with friends; social media. Time with beloveds, near and far. Next up: More.
Expand and extend in ways that feel natural and challenge without forcing. Try two new things each week. 3/2 Doll; Inside Out with Annalise, Sylvia, and Gabriella; Art All Night in Trenton, with the kids and the Woodman family (our dear friends and hosts).Next up….some more new things.
- Continue physical activity and exercise – 5 times/week at minimum. 7/5; 7 walks; hometending; weeding and mowing. Next up: More moving; more tending; more exercise; more t’ai chi.
- Attend t’ai chi once to twice weekly. One at-home practice move per week. This week’s move: Cloud Hands. Nothing this session – waylaid by a broken brake line that needed repairing.. Next up: A break till next week.
Meditate/Intentions journal thrice weekly. 3/3: Meditation,4/3: Intentions Journal exploration and writing.Next up: Keep on with these.
Adding in, because I forgot to list it with my June goals…
- Enjoy #onegoodcup daily. Missed Friday; 6/7 for the week.
Click the icon to enter the blog hop and ROW away!