It’s the weekly hop for everyone who loves to write! Sign up below with your name, blog and email and share an 8 to 10 sentence snippet of your writing on Sunday. Your post needs to be live between 12:00 noon on Saturday 05/16/15 and 9:00 AM on Sunday 05/17/15. Visit other participants on the list and read, critique, and comment on their 8sunday posts.
It’s a second chance to share a small snippet of my current writing. Most weeks, I tie them back to my WIPpet Wednesday post, so reading both can give a deeper peek…
- Trip, T’Pol, and Star Trek: Enterprise belong to Paramount, even if Paramount has forgotten all about them…it was their own idea to go to the Everglades.
- This is an extrapolated “might-have-been” story. No real spoilers; just what Trip and T’Pol show me…
This post is rated PG-13 for suggestiveness.
T’Pol, Burning, wants to explore the Everglades, all alone with her husband, by canoe. All attempts to dissuade her by logical means have failed.
I’m offering ten sentences today, because the new rules let me! =D
He got up from his chair, went the three steps to her – furthest she’d let him get away from her in days, and Trip couldn’t decide if it felt good, or if he just wished she still wanted him right where she could grab him at the drop of her pheremones.
“I’m with you, pepperpot. Don’t worry, Doc – I’ll take care of her, and keep her safe. You can meet us at the chickee – but give us -” he looked up at the sky, to a sun that was just past noon – “well – give us till it gets all the way dark, will ya? Cap’n’ll be happy to beam you in.”
“This is unwise, Commanders -”
“Desist!” T’Pol grabbed up the paddle, her hands clenched around the pole, like it was a weapon. She gasped out a couple of breaths, breasts heaving in a way that was doing things to him – she hadn’t worn a bra or panties in weeks, and still he couldn’t get enough of the way she looked in just a T-shirt, with her hair growing out and curling at the ends in the humid air. “Your objections have been noted, but I am Burning, not ill.”
Will T’Pol keep her cool, or use that paddle on someone? Will Trip keep his cool, or show her how delicious she is in just her T-shirt? Will they stay, or will they go?
In case you don’t want to play guessing games, here’s the full story in a three-part arc:
- Fierce: One very determined, and very, well, passionate, Vulcan woman, and the man who loves her enough to paddle her canoe.
- Telling Stories: Trapped in an Everglades lightning storm with a critically ill wife, Trip tries to tell her a story…
- Don’t Shave:A drabble (100 word story) that wraps up the Everglades story arc.