A weekly peek backwards and a look ahead, from my little corner of the blogosphere…
Last week in life:
- Vacation preparations are in full swing. Shopping, blogging, hometending, trying to remember all the little details that will make our special family time go smoothly and with minimal stress. I feel all the pieces beginning to fall into place now…I’m beginning to feel it’s all manageable…even kind of fun, orchestrating something of this level. =D
My last Second Serving Sunday post: Second Serving Monday – The Double Feature Edition .
- Check here to access the last week’s posts and news.
And now, last week’s features…
- A Not So Level Tribute: A poetic dedication to my Accomplice in Mischief, and the journey we’ve made together.
- “…Claim Me As Your Valentine”: In the first flush after succumbing to temptation, Trip and T’Pol bask in the afterglow, and forget everything else for a while.
- A Couple of Three: What to do when two young women love the same Vulcan? Become a threesome, find deep attachment and pleasure, and avoid mutual pain… **WARNING: Explicit material meant for mature audiences only!**
Love Is In Da Blog:A month-long celebration of love; with weekly themes and daily prompts.
- Week Two of That Lovin’ Feelin’: Ooh! An entire week of romantic love!
- Let’s Be…As We Are!: An exploration of the word “gay”, and its connotations.
- Write On Wednesday – Invention and Revelation: Barry and Terrance confront mutual attraction, and a secret revealed.
- Throwing It All Away: Terry catches Barry cheating, and chooses to retaliate.
- Carnage on the Battlefield of Love: When love comes with violence, it can wreak havoc for a lifetime to come.
ROW80: The Writing Challenge That Knows You Have A Life.
- Double Vision: I move forward on my goals, and prepare for our vacation.
- Looking to the Horizon: We get ready, get set…we’re about to go!
- Oregon Trip: Lots to plan and do to get ready for our upcoming vacation.
- The rest of life – blogging, hometending, family, other writing…
This week, on the blog:
- For Coffee and Conversation: “If I Could Be Your Mother Now” -My unfinished business with my mother…a family tradition?
- For WIPpet Wednesday: We meet Henry, a boy on his own, in “Storms and Snares”.
- Stream of Consciousness Saturday (SoCS), a #LoIsInDaBl/SoCs combined prompt.
- ROW80 Updates: My progress on my January goals for A Round of Words in 80 Days;
- Love Is In Da Blog: A daily post on the current prompt, all month long.
In the Wilds of Internet-Land:
- A bit of magic and controversy – Wheel of Time pilot.
- A teacher’s heartfelt and thoughtful apology.
- The Serenity Prayer and the Climb to Success.
- It’s go time! Yup, this next week is reserved for full-on fun and family goodness! I might or might not post a SSS next week, depending on events. If not, I’ll post a double feature the following week. =) Until then, may you all be well and happy – and don’t forget to help yourselves to a Second Serving of the best parts of your week!